Our free-to-play predictor game gives you the chance to win a share of £300 by predicting winners of horse races at selected Dundalk meetings.
Register and enter -> https://punters.hollywoodbets.com/#/register
Terms and Conditions
1. The challenge will run for the period from (4th November - 4th December 2020).
2. This challenge is open to all punters, registered as a Hollywoodbets account holder with an active Hollywoodbets account (UK & Ireland Only).
3. An ‘active Hollywoodbets account’ is defined as having an open Hollywoodbets account, registered in UK or Ireland, where a minimum amount of £10 has been bet on the sportsbook in the 5 days preceding the respective Dundalk meeting.
4. Users who don’t have an account with Hollywoodbets are required to register one at Hollywoodbets in order to qualify for the Challenge Prizes. Registration can take place at:
• UNITED KINGDOM: https://www.hollywoodbets.co.uk
• IRELAND: https://www.hollywoodbets.ie
5. If a punter wins a Challenge prize but has not met the qualifying criteria of having an ‘active Hollywoodbets account’, the player accepts their winnings will be donated to the Irish Horse Welfare Trust.
6. If a self-excluded punter takes part in the competition and wins a challenge prize, the player accepts their winnings will be donated to the Irish Horse Welfare Trust.
7. A single entry is free for registered players.
8. Players can enter the challenge at any point during the challenge period.
9. Players will have the option to enter with their given name (as per the details on their betting account) or to create a nom-de-plume to disguise their identity.
10. This challenge applies only to racing at Dundalk Stadium, Co. Louth, Republic of Ireland.
11. Prize money to the value of £300 for each race meeting shall be shared amongst punters as follows:
• Winner - £125
• 2nd place - £75
• 3rd place - £50
• 4th place - £35
• 5th place - £15
In the event of a race meeting being abandoned before the card is completed, the prize money shall be awarded proportionally to the numbers of races run. Prize money will only be paid into the winners’ Hollywoodbets account only. There are no conditions applicable to this payment and funds may be withdrawn or used for betting at the discretion of the player. Dead-heat rules apply to all place positions.
12. Points System:
a) Every point counts! Points are allocated according to the official finishing position of each horse in the race. The number of points on offer is dependent on the numbers of horses participating (official runners) in the race.
b) Points are awarded in accordance with the horses’ finishing positions i.e. in a 10-horse field, the winner will be awarded 10 points, 2nd 9 points and so on with the last horse being awarded 1 point.
c) In addition, points will be awarded according to the starting price of the winner only. The winning selection will get a bonus of the Hollywoodbets starting price. If the winner of a 10-horse race starts at 5/1 (6.0) then the punters selecting the horse will be awarded 16 points (being 10 plus an additional 6 points for the starting price).
d) A horse/jockey combination must be declared a runner in the race to be awarded any points.
e) Where a dead-heat is declared for any position, then dead-heat rules will apply and the contestants will each receive half of the aggregated points on offer. So, for example, a dead-heat for 3rd and 4th in the 10-horse race will see the affected horses each being awarded 7.5 points ((8+7)/2).
f) Cumulative points awarded will be updated after each race.
g) Points earned at each race meeting will be totaled and the punters with the highest aggregate number of points for that meeting shall be awarded the prize money as detailed above. In the event of a dead-heat for any of the positions, then the dead-heat rules will apply.
13. Scratchings and disqualifications:
a) Any selection of a scratching will be assigned the Hollywoodbets favourite for the race. In the event there are joint or co-favourites in a race, the highest placed finisher (of the favourites) will be assigned to the scratching.
b) A horse disqualified after having run a race will be deemed to have run last and will earn one point, with each horse that finished behind it being promoted.
14. Any race meeting rescheduled from its original date to another day (more than 26-hours) shall be re-opened for selections prior to the rescheduled date. The original selections shall be voided and only the reselected entries shall apply.
15. Entries will only be accepted up until 5 minutes before the carded time of the first race. The meeting will be closed at that time and no selections will be accepted after that time for any reason whatsoever.
16. It is the responsibility of each entrant to pick, process and save their selections. Team members at Hollywoodbets and/or the independent developers of the Punters’ Challenge system cannot process entries on behalf of any other person for any reason whatsoever. It is each person’s responsibility to ensure their selections are recorded before the closing time of the challenge.
17. Once selections are saved, they are final and cannot be changed.
18. The challenge is intended for recreational purposes only. Should any participant be suspected of abusing the spirit of the challenge, Hollywoodbets reserves the right to withdraw any prize money awarded.
19. Hollywoodbets and their authorised agents reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, participants hereby waive any rights or expectations, which they may have against Hollywoodbets or their authorised agents and acknowledge that they will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Hollywoodbets or their authorised agents.
20. Queries can be addressed to:
• UNITED KINGDOM: [email protected]
• IRELAND: [email protected]
21. Companies in the Hollywoodbets International Group are licensed betting operators. Hollywoodbets supports responsible gambling. No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble.
22. Every entrant participating in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these terms and conditions and rules by virtue of their participation.
23. This competition is OPEN to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the Hollywoodbets International Group or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Hollywoodbets International Group or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of all of the above. However, any person associated with the Hollywoodbets International Group as indicated above will donate their winnings to the Irish Horse Welfare Trust.