First Past The Post (FPTP) or ‘double result’ concession means we will pay out on the horse that crosses the line first, even if they are later disqualified or downgraded in the race.
Terms and Conditions: First Past the Post / Double Result
- All bets placed on horse racing will be settled on First Past the Post AND the official result.
- This applies to day-of-race win and each way markets only.
- First Past the Post: The immediate result after the race has been completed.
- Official Result: Announced at the "weigh-in" on the day, after any Steward's Enquiries and/or objections have been considered. If a winner is disqualified after the official result is announced, the disqualification will not affect the settlement of bets.
- This offer applies to all UK and Irish Racing to all single and multiple bets.
- There is no restriction on stakes, and pay-outs are subject to our advertised Maximum Payout Limits.
- In the event of an enquiry, the payout on the horse that was first past the post may be subject to a small delay while we process your winnings.
- First Past The Post offering is available all on race meetings for the UK and Ireland.
- Any horse disqualified for taking the wrong course or because they failed to weigh in correctly (including wrong weight or jockey failing to weigh in).
- Where there is an official correction to the result by the judge or SIS prior to the "weigh in" and any races which are declared void before the "weigh in" for which Rules of Racing will apply.
- Races which are declared void.
- Any Ante Post bet or ‘future horse racing’ bet.
- A selection given as the winner in error by the judge.
- Bets which rely on Tote dividends e.g. Jackpots, Placepots etc which are settled on the Rules of Racing.
- Any other markets offered including, but no limited to, forecast and tricasts, match bets, distance betting or special bets.
Hollywoodbets and its authorized agents reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations, which you may have against Hollywoodbets or its authorized agents and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Hollywoodbets or its authorized agents.