What is Cash Out?
Cash Out gives you more control over your bets and gives you the opportunity to take a return
before an event has finished, even if your bet goes on to lose! You can cash out a bet fully or
partially. You can choose to Cash Out your bet and take the potential winnings on offer. If you
choose to Cash Out, the amount offered to you at that time will be settled and the final result of
the event you placed the bet on will have no impact on the amount returned to your account.
The amount offered will depend on the performance of your selection(s) and may be higher or
lower than your original stake enabling you to earn a profit or minimize a potential loss.
When is Cash Out available?
Cash Out is available on selected events, fixtures and markets both pre-match and in-play/live, on
single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. You can see
the special logo ($) on the markets while making bets. If the ($) is not displayed, Cash Out is not
available on that sport or market. Should you wish to Cash Out, all you need to do is click on the ($)
or “Cash Out” button located in your open bet or bet history details.
Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event in-play/live then Cash Out
will be unavailable once the event starts.
You can also Cash Out on your mobile or tablet – simply select the “Open Bets” or “Bet History”
sections of the “History” section of your account and select the “Cash Out” tab to show your
eligible bets. Once there, you can select the Cash Out button below your selection and confirm
your decision to settle the bet early.
Partial Cash Out
If you would like to partially Cash Out your bet, simply use the slider on the Cash Out popup to
adjust your original stake amount to the amount you want to Cash Out. Once you have selected the
amount you want to Cash Out, click “Cash Out”. The remainder of your stake will be settled in
accordance with the final result relating to your bet.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Cash Out feature is available on selected sports, events, fixtures and markets both pre-
match and In-play, on single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports including Soccer,
Tennis and Basketball.
2. A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market is
suspended then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
3. If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed, and the bet will be settled
immediately, except in the case of bets partially cashed out. The actual final result of the
related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
4. The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your
account if the request is successful.
5. Some Promotions will not be available where the Cash Out feature has been used. See
General Promotion Terms and any Promotion-specific terms for details.
6. The Cash Out feature is unavailable for any bets placed using Free Bet Tokens.
7. Any bets that are settled using Cash Out will not count towards the Wagering Requirement
of any Promotion.
8. We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection.
9. We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and
bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
10. Hollywoodbets reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market
is settled in error.
General, Promotional, Sports Terms apply.